Gaming on Your Schedule - Miniatures, Role-Playing and Board Games!
For 2015 we’re moving up a few months – because who can wait until July! We're also adding even more gaming: 70+ hours of straight gaming! We'll start Thursday evening, April 16th and go straight through Sunday evening, April 19th.
Hope to see you for an amazing weekend of tabletop gaming: board games, miniatures, role-playing, card games, train games and dexterity games at the DIA Crowne Plaza.
A weekend of open gaming!
Conclave of Gamers is an open tabletop gaming convention in Denver, CO. That means no seat fees, and mainly open, unscheduled play. Play what you want, when you want.
Print out a CoG15 Flyer to give to your family and friends.
- Three days of open gaming from Thursday evening to Sunday evening, for Role-Playing Games, Miniatures, Board & Card games.
- Tournaments; including a TGA sanctioned Puffing Billy
- Designers' / Play-Test area (current list)
- Running / continuous miniatures games.
- Dexterity games area
- Role-playing sessions: Savage Worlds and D&D Adventures' League
- Miniatures sessions: Infinity.
- Play-to-win games (more info)
- Official Z-Man Pandemic Survival Event
- Tabletop Game Auction (details)
- An attendees favorite: a Loopin' Louie tournament.
- Tichu tournament.
- Crokinole tournament.
- Blood Bowl tournament.
- Ticket to Ride tournament (Part of Puffing Billy).
- Empire Builder tournament (Part of Puffing Billy).
- Netrunner tournament
- Warkhammer 40k: Conquest tournament
- Sanctioned Puffy Billy tournament.
- Infinity events
We're very pleased that both
Rocky Mountain Savages and
D&D Adventurers League are joining us this year!
We will have an area where a selection of dexterity games will always be setup (during library hours). Current list:
- Roadzters / Bisikle
Address: 15500 E. 40th Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80239. Easy access from I-70 (on Chambers Rd) and from Peña Blvd (on 40th Avenue). Also easy access from I-225 (exit to east I-70, stay in exit only lane to Chambers Rd).
Map/Location: http://www.cpdenverairport.com/map-directions. The are a variety of local restaurants (list).
Reservations: The Crowne Plaze is excited to have us join them this year and so they have extended a great room rate to our guests: just $109.00 a night!
Online: This link will take you to our area of the Crowne Plaza site that will give you our special room rate (only guaranteed through March 27th) https://resweb.passkey.com/go/gamers2015
Phone: By phone make sure to mention your with Conclave of Gamers to get our special room rate. Call 888-233-9527 (on smart phones you can click the number to make the call).
Time Well Spent Games
Denver's own friendly online game store. Some of the best prices and customer service in the industry.
Board Game Meetup
A new place for game groups and gamers to find each other.
Arvada's friendly local game store - drop in and get in the game.
Andres Canals - Our Logo's Creator
Thanks to Andres Canals for this year's winning logo: the Conclave Sorceress. You can see more of his art or get in contact with him at:
Thanks to Visit Aurora for their support! Visit their site to help plan your visit to the Denver / Aurora area of Colorado. They have a Visitor Guide available for free.
Rio Grande Games
Once again a special thanks to Rio Grande Games for their contributions to our game library. Make sure to check out their newest games in our library.
Tasty Minstrel Games
A special thanks to Tasty Minstrel Games for their contributions to both our game library and our play-to-win offerings. All of their games will be available in our library, you can check the games out from there.
Stay informed about the Conclave of Gamers your preferred way:
- You can also bookmark our news/blog page;
- join our RSS feed;
- or subscribe to our e-newsletter. We will keep your email private.
Have a question, comment or suggestion? Please contact us.