Terms & Conditions
There is a two-week refund window after you purchase a pass or until March 31st, 2016, whichever comes first. After that there are no refunds for bought passes except for rare extenuating circumstances.
- All passes are "will-call" only. They will be pre-printed and ready for pick-up at the door. Bringing your printed PayPal receipt is a good idea, in the rare event there is a mix-up.
By attending any of our conventions you agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed below.
- If you see a game somewhere off to the side that you want to play you must first ask the owner if it is OK. Owners have the right to say no, only allowing people to play the game if he or she is running it. The owner of the game also sets the rules about food and drink around his or her game.
- Owners are encouraged to put your names on the containers your games are in or put a piece of paper with your name on it near where you place all your games.
- You agree to be a good sport in both victory and defeat.
- All drinks must have covers/caps.
- Neither our venue, our host nor those running this event are responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property. We have never had a problem at any event with other gamers but that does not alleviate your responsibility to watch your stuff.
- No alcohol is allowed at the Conclave. Smoking is not permitted in the building; you will be responsible for any fines caused by smoking in the building.
- No fighting of any kind will be tolerated. You will be asked to leave without a refund and you will be removed from any chance of winning any prizes.
- Everyone must be out of the building by the end of each day’s events. You’re responsible for any fines for staying on the fairgrounds passed our ending times.
- No gambling is allowed, as it is illegal in Colorado except in Blackhawk, Cripple Creek and Central City.
- No animals are allowed.